Category archives: Community
- In 2015, photographer Pepper Nix was published through Two Bright Lights more than 160 times. Exclusive publications jump at the chance to showcase her work, earning her a feature for every wedding album she submits. And after the exclusivity period, she averages at least three non-exclusive feature[...]
- 1. DO tag your fellow vendors
There are lots of excellent reasons to tag ALL the other stellar event professionals in your submission. Those vendors will promote you in return and you’ll grow your professional network. When the submission gets published, they’ll be automatically alerted and will [...]
- Every year we recognize the Two Bright Lights Editors' Choice Platinum Circle winners, those members who rank as the top 10 most published for that year. These rockstars know exactly what it takes to craft the perfect submission, and each month we will be sharing their tips with you!
First up is [...]
- You know that you should be getting your work published...but do you know why? As an entrepreneur, your day is filled with things you should be doing. So why should getting published move high up on your to-do list? Here are the top 7 reasons:
1. More Leads: 90% of engaged couples use real weddin[...]
- It’s awesome to get submissions from eager photographers and vendors. But getting amazing, perfectly tailored submissions you’d be excited to feature is even better!
So how do you make sure you are receiving the top notch submissions? How do you make sure to maintain a great reputation among subm[...]